<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/6346083252046981102?origin\x3dhttp://celestine-loves-baby.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script> <iframe src="http://www2.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID1837349476514296927&blogName=eggiines+piiggy&publishMode=PUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT&navbarType=SILVER&layoutType=CLASSIC&homepageUrl=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Findex.html&searchRoot=http%3A%2F%2Feggiinespiiggy.blogspot.com%2Fsearch" height="30px" width="100%" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" id="navbar-iframe" frameborder="0"></iframe> <div id="space-for-ie">

Tagboard

Cbox .


About me

Celest
♥1990 baby
♥Ngee Ann Poly ECH
♥Sweet 17 :)
♥Unpredictable
♥Email : (:

Wishing upon those stars

♥Do well in my studies
♥More good times than bad times
♥Have more money to do my shopping
♥Travelling around the world
n countless more

Way Out
Memories

November 2007
December 2007
April 2008
May 2008
July 2008
December 2008
February 2009
December 2009
September 2010

Music

Imeem . Music Codes Here :D

0 Songs Currently Playing ? ™



Credits

Designer & Image: Agnes
Base Code: Tammy
Inspirations: Milky
Image Host: Tinypic
Others: Dorischu


Monday, May 26, 2008

I ♥ Charmmy

Leona Lewis - Take A Bow

The flowers are faded now, along with your letters
They will never see the light of day, cause I'll never take them out
There's no turning back, it's for the better
Baby I deserve more then empty words and promises
I believed every thing you said, and I gave you the best I had

So take a bow, 'cause you've taken everything else
You played the part, and like a star you played it so well
Take a bow, 'cause this scene is coming to an end
I gave you love, all you gave me was pretend, so now take a bow

The future's about to change, before you know it,
The curtain closes, take a look around,
There's no one in the crowd, I'm throwing away the pain,
And you should know that your preformance made me strong enough

So take a bow, 'cause you've taken everything else
You played the part, and like a star you played it so well
Take a bow, 'cause this scene is coming to an end
I gave you love, all you gave me was pretend, so now take a bow

Well it must have been slight of hand, 'cause I still can't understand
Why I could never see, just what a fool believes
But the lies they start to show, tell me how does it feel to know, right now
That I wont be around, so baby before you burn out

Take a bow, 'cause you've taken everything else
You played the part, and like a star you played it so well
Take a bow, 'cause this scene is coming to an end
I gave you love, all you gave me was pretend, so now take a bow

Take a bow, 'cause you've taken everything else
You played the part, and like a star you played it so well
Take a bow, 'cause this scene is coming to an end
I gave you love, all you gave me was pretend, so now take a bow



Yes, maybe YOU should really take a bow, great pretender. You managed to fool me. But let me tell you this, i may still see you at times (sooooooooooo infinite times SUAY), but i'll never drop a single tear for you again. I guess i'm seriously getting over you already ba. Memories of the past is simply fading off. Life's going back to normal again.. haha..3 cheers for celestine! ((:

You "claimed" that you love me, and just me. Yah, save all ur shit talk for another victim of urs la. And boy, i'll pity her. Tsk tsk tsk *shakes head n sighs* Already have a stead still not satisfied, still can come and tell me sae urself SINGLE. HAHA. WHAT? YOU OKIE BO? this is the GREATEST joke on earth alrite? YOU SERIOUSLY NEED TO WAKE UP LA. WAKE UP B-A-S-T-A-R-D! Carry on being greedy, and i can tell you, you'll have NONE at all in the end. Well, but a person like you REALLY deserve such an ending la. It's not that i'm black-hearted, but i'm just verbalising wat i feel in my heart. I dont matter to you anymore, but hor, you dont matter to me anymore either. This is the best. Definitely ((: You may look thorugh me and pretend that you dont know me. That's okie. Cos even if you've changed form, i'll still know that's you. Reason is simple: you just have that......aiya, how to describe ar? Ermm.. YES! QIAN BIAN. You have that super qian bian face.

But despite it all, i think i should also thank you lor. Thanks for teaching me such a valuable lesson. and rest assured, i wont be taken in by sinister people like you anymore. You opened up my eyes. haha..what the crap. Oh well, just carry on leading ur life, and i'll carry on leading mine. and may we dun cross each other's path at all. God bless. ((:

our farewell @ 1:15 AM